Frequently asked questions (locally)
- 1.1 Which documents do I need to register on-site?
- We need your membership card if you are member of the Deutsche Physikalische Gesellschaft or an associated society. Please, bring your ID-card if you are a non-member.
- 1.2 How can I pay the registration on-site?
- For security reasons we would like to dispense in the long term with the possibility of paying in cash at the event. We request visitors to pay in advance by cash transfer or pay in the conference office by debit card (Maestro). A payment by credit card is not possible.
- 1.3 Express-Check-In
- Conference participants who have registered in advance and paid the conference fee will receive their confirmation of participation 2 weeks before the conference. This confirmation contains a barcode. You must bring this confirmation letter with you to the conference and have it ready for registration. You can print out your conference pass yourself in the conference office on the basis of the barcode.
This new process will speed up the registration procedure in the conference office. This requires you to have transferred the conference fee to the specified account on time.
- 1.4 Is it possible to store my baggage during the arrival and departure?
- Guarded cloakrooms normally will be available for a short-term storage.
- 1.5 Is a conference ticket included in the registration fee?
- A conference ticket is not offered because all conference places are located centrally.
- 1.6 Who is responsible for technical questions on-site?
- Please contact the staff at the information desks.
- 1.7 Which documents will I get at the conference office?
- Verhandlungen (program booklet)
- Short program
- Conference card and receipt